Philippe is the Managing Director of the company, which he founded in November 2016. He is specifically involved in advising clients on the structuring of their risks and negotiating their contracts with specialist insurers.
He acquired this particular expertise after having worked for more than 20 years in the following positions:
- life and non-life insurance broker, for individuals and companies;
- underwriter of operational risks for financial institutions;
- Broker of reinsurance treaties;
- Head of the insurance program and operational risk management of a Luxembourg banking group present in 10 European countries;
- Managing Director of an international insurance company in Luxembourg.
Philippe holds a master’s degree in economics from UCL-Mons (Belgium) and a master’s degree in financial risk management from the University Saint-Louis (Belgium). He is also a CFA charterholder and member of the CFA Institute.
Languages : French, English